Thursday, June 18, 2020

Young Nubian Goat Portrait

























Paw Paula Nubian Goat ~ by © Karrel Christopher
original oil on board ~ 24 x 34 cm
~ paintings honoring Earth Family
In recent years I had the privilege of getting to know a family of Nubian goats - spanning several generations. They are extremely close and affectionate creatures and being accepted into their herd was a very heartwarming experience. "Paw Paula" was one of a set of triplets. All were beautiful and very endearing but Paw Paula seemed to connect with me very closely soon after her birth. She would gaze at me so warmly with her lovely golden eyes and follow me where ever I went. I learned the particular way she liked her face and back rubbed and caressed. The moment I stopped - she would gently paw at me until I resumed her grooming and love. I was rewarded with silly noises and kisses on my face. Those sweet reminders with her paw became her trademark right into her adulthood. She will always have a special place in my heart. Each and every goat I have met has a unique and fascinating personality. Each has taught me the special gift of connection. Please get to know our wondrous Earth Family and offer them the respect and consideration they all deserve. PEACE for ALL BEINGS

Goat Paintings by Karrel Christopher https://www.facebook.com/pg/Karrel-Christopher-ART-Photography-379579508720158/photos/?tab=album&album_id=827374347274003
ART website: https://karrelchristopher.com/

All beings cherish safety, family, freedom and LIFE
~~~ Live, rejoice and prosper VEGAN ~~~
Create a world respectful, just, safe and joyous for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment